As a crucial part of business operations, creating new software is a complicated process usually with multiple obstacles. However, in a highly connected world, developing applications for different platforms is considered essential yet it can often be time-consuming and require maintenance by dedicated staffs which can result in high costs.
mPrint Server from BIXOLON enables businesses to reduce wasted time, make the best use of their resources to stay focused on their business growth. This efficient tool is designed to enable direct printing from Windows and Apple iOS platformed web browsers to BIXOLON printers.
The mPrint Server provides the ability to print from various devices including PC, iPad and iPhones through a web browser without the need to install printer drivers, plug-ins or design software onto each device.
Allowing web browsers to directly communicate with BIXOLON printers, the mPrint Server solution enables businesses in Retail and Hospitality industries to achieve higher productivity in a wide range of applications from customer receipt for Mobile POS, to MRD (Make, Ready, Discard) applications for food preparation and sales.
mPrint Server for Windows
- OS: Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Interface: Serial, USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth and WLAN
- Browser: All major browsers including Google Chrome™, Microsoft Edge™, Mozilla Firefox™, Opera™ and Internet Explorer™
mPrint Server for iOS
(Soon to be available through App Store®)
- OS: iOS 10.0 or later
- Interface: Ethernet, Bluetooth and WLAN
- Browser: mPrint Server – Basic browser functions are supported and log files are available on iTunes®
To find out more, visit BIXOLON at www.BixolonEU.com or alternatively speak to your local BIXOLON sales representative.