Unlocking new revenue streams through the sale of advanced receipt, label and mobile printers
BIXOLON Europe GmbH, a subsidiary of BIXOLON, the global manufacturer of advanced receipt, label and mobile printers, reinvigorates and re-launches its BIXOLON Unite Partner Program (UPP). The UPP will provide current and potential partners from across Europe – predominantly the VAR (Value Added Resellers) and the Software Integrator community – with value added benefits that enable it to promote and sell BIXOLON’s technology. The UPP was initially launched in 2018. Since then it has been updated to make it more attractive to new partners to be able to unlock new revenue streams from the sale of advanced receipt, label and mobile printers; while maintaining its appeal to existing partners. Together, BIXOLON and partners will select the most suitable printers from BIXOLON’s desktop and tabletop portfolio to offer customers.
Jay Kim, Managing Director, BIXOLON Europe GmbH says: “The opportunity for new and existing partners to profit from selling advanced printing technologies today is vast. This includes offering point-of-sale receipt, label, Auto-ID and mobile printers from a wide range of environments. The size and potential of the AIDC printing market continues to grow across the whole of Europe. What is more, millions of BIXOLON printers are already proven and in use today in retail, hospitality, healthcare, banking, ticketing, post/parcel, warehousing and other transaction-intensive industries.”
Kevin Bryan, Director, Global Auto-ID, said: “Global Auto-ID is proud to be one of the longest standing BIXOLON Unite members joining the program in 2018. To date, the program has provided us with access to first class technical support and assistance if required, while providing personalised price concessions to give our company a competitive advantage when tendering for business. The program goes further to support sales lead sharing while offering marketing incentives which have enabled us to partner and participate at industry focused exhibitions with BIXOLON.”
Key features and benefits of the UPP
The BIXOLON Unite Partner Program is exclusively reserved for the VAR (Value Added Resellers) and the Software Integrator community; within all vertical market segments of the AIDC (Automatic Identification and Data Capture) industry; where desktop and tabletop label printing are required.
Key features of this reinvigorated program include:
- Security: BIXOLON values its partners and its individual relationships. It believes every partner has made an investment into the BIXOLON brand; and so it strives to provide security and return on that investment to partners when working together.
- Support: BIXOLON stays connected with partners every step of the way. It provides comprehensive sales, technical and marketing support as and when required.
- Growth: BIXOLON rewards partners’ investment in the working relationship with strong financial benefits focused on recognising your collaboration with BIXOLON.
Key benefits of this updated program include:
- Personalised support: Regular business reviews, plus the option of sales and technical training to BIXOLON’s exclusive program partners. In addition, BIXOLON provides comprehensive partner support and advice for project tender product selection.
- Leads: All leads received by BIXOLON directly and through events are carefully evaluated and re-directed to a corresponding partner.
- Price concessions: Monetary incentives including price concessions will be provided to program members purchasing inclusive desktop and tabletop label products, plus discounts for additional demo units. Dependent on the size of the project and its competitive environment, unique price concessions can be discussed and granted to the Partner on a case-by-case basis.
- Exclusive technical assistance: BIXOLON Unite Partners will enjoy priority technical assistance, including direct email access to the BIXOLON Europe Technical team.
“The scope and opportunity to profit from selling printers across a variety of sectors is enormous. There are so many fascinating developments within the industry, and so it is important for VARs and the software integrator community to work with a proven industry leader in order to succeed and grow. BIXOLON is committed to the future – and looks forward to recruiting, and helping existing, partners to grow their businesses,” addsJay Kim, Managing Director, BIXOLON Europe GmbH. “We’re excited about the updates we have made to our Unite Partner Program. We believe this relaunch, along with the potential it offers the market, to thrive within a competitive economy, will open new revenue streams for current and new partners, through selling advanced receipt, label and mobile printers.”
If the channel is interested in exploring how to become a BIXOLON reseller, and is interested in BIXOLON’s Unite Partner Program, please contact a local BIXOLON sales representative by emailing sales@Bixolon.de or call the BIXOLON European office on +49-211-68-78-54-0. Or complete the online application form at www.BixolonEU.com/unite.